Since the latest upgrade on FreeBSD, clamd and freshclam both do not seem to be reading my configuration files. They try to start as the default clamav user which does not work for me.
This is the error:
ERROR: Can't open /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log in append mode (check permissions!).
ERROR: Problem with internal logger (UpdateLogFile = /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log).
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/clamav-freshclam: WARNING: failed to start clamav_freshclam
# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/clamav-clamd start
ERROR: LOCAL: Socket file /var/run/clamav/clamd could not be bound: Permission denied
So I have to start them this way:
clamd -c /usr/local/etc/clamd.conf
freshclam --config-file=/usr/local/etc/freshclam.conf -d
I haven’t filed a bug report (yet). Let me know if you have the same problem!
I am taking multivariable calculus and I wanted some 3D graph templates and I did not really like what I saw browsing around so I made a couple word documents. The markings are really close to 1/4″ and I have two versions. One has numbers up to ten and the other does not.
3D Graph with number labels, 0.25inch markings
3D Graph No numbers, 0.25inch markings
The files are bigger than they really need to be because I did not optimize the images much.
I do not have the time to code right now, but if I had the time to tweak Mozilla Thunderbird, this is what I would do:
- make more of a central cache for e-mails and e-mail content (perhaps instead of creating a bunch of msf files)
- integrate certain plugins (LookOut, QuickFolders)
- create a centrally managed version (maybe based on some sort of extended IMAP?) By this I mean what might be called a corporate version where everything is controlled on a central server.
- Create a single-tasking mode (maybe based on reading list from QuickFolders extension)
- Add a button to close and open folder pane
- Do not show preview pane until an e-mail is clicked (ie hide it every time you click a folder)
- Make sure connection can totally reset from within an e-mail draft without being trapped in a loop where you can no longer save draft and no longer send.
Fix the following bug (IMAP IDLE no longer works and has not worked for a while):
The related bugs (there are many) may say the problem is fixed but it is not. The issue boils down to the IDLE connection is closed right when the new mail message should arrive so Thunderbird does not say a new E-mail has arrived.