I am taking multivariable calculus and I wanted some 3D graph templates and I did not really like what I saw browsing around so I made a couple word documents. The markings are really close to 1/4″ and I have two versions. One has numbers up to ten and the other does not.
3D Graph with number labels, 0.25inch markings
3D Graph No numbers, 0.25inch markings
The files are bigger than they really need to be because I did not optimize the images much.
I do not have the time to code right now, but if I had the time to tweak Mozilla Thunderbird, this is what I would do:
- make more of a central cache for e-mails and e-mail content (perhaps instead of creating a bunch of msf files)
- integrate certain plugins (LookOut, QuickFolders)
- create a centrally managed version (maybe based on some sort of extended IMAP?) By this I mean what might be called a corporate version where everything is controlled on a central server.
- Create a single-tasking mode (maybe based on reading list from QuickFolders extension)
- Add a button to close and open folder pane
- Do not show preview pane until an e-mail is clicked (ie hide it every time you click a folder)
- Make sure connection can totally reset from within an e-mail draft without being trapped in a loop where you can no longer save draft and no longer send.
This is a handy feature that has been in the Firebird database system a while (but I just learned about).
I needed to replace certain results in my select query. I use a SQL query to generate an Excel file that I upload to a stock listing service for aircraft parts. The problem is, this stock listing service does not like certain part condition codes. So I need to replace all instances of RP with SV.
So I use a query like this:
when 'RP' then 'SV'
from stock inner join part_condition_codes on
What this does is if the “condition_code” is RP then it changes it to SV. If it is anything else it just uses whatever that value is. The “condition_code” after “end” is not necessary – I wanted the field to be named condition_code.
You can add multiple “when …” clauses.
And of course RTFM! Here is the page in the manual: